- Sort by Default Order
These packs of 30 single-use alcohol breath measure alcohol levels at 0.00% (zero Tolerance) 0.00% Zero Tolerance 0.05% Scotland drink drive limit 0.08% England drink drive limit These are professional UK HSE sensitivity testing kits, are individually wrapped. Results can be read within 5 minutes. An ideal choice to run on the spot, breath tests of employees without having to carry a breathalyser machine around. Over 98% accurate.
Features a non-return valve for use where risk from infection needs to be reduced (for example, during a pandemic). Compatible with Models 6510, 6810, 5820, 6820, 7510.
The Dräger Alcotest 6000 breathalyser offers professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis in a user-friendly and compact form. Thanks to its wide range of possible configurations, the handheld instrument can be easily adapted to meet different international regulations and guidelines. Extra mouthpieces are available.
‘Slide‘n‘click’ mouthpieces for the Draeger Alcotest 5820 and 6820 breathalysers.
The Dräger Alcotest 6820 has an IP54 protection rating and its durable construction has a high resistance to tough weather conditions. This breath alcohol device is designed for the testing of intoxicated people, providing accurate and reliable results for alcohol content levels. Featuring a large memory capacity the Dräger Alcotest 6820 can record up to 5000 test results, and its graphic LCD backlit display provides easy to read, clear messages.
- CE marked and meets EN 15964 standards.
- Electrochemical sensor provides precise results and short response times.
- Hand-held compact design.
- Durable housing with high resistance to cold and moisture.
- IP54 protection rating.
- Easy to read large, backlit LCD display.
- Suitable for left and right-handed users.
- Large memory capacity records up to 5000 test results.
- Optical interface enables wireless data transmission to the Dräger mobile printer (not supplied).
- Supplied with two AA batteries.
- "Slide'n'click" mouthpieces snap fit into the holder.
- Mouthpiece design prevents breath sample manipulation.
- Able to perform 1500 breath tests on one set of batteries.