The Dräger Alcotest 6820 has an IP54 protection rating and its durable construction has a high resistance to tough weather conditions.
This breath alcohol device is designed for the testing of intoxicated people, providing accurate and reliable results for alcohol content levels. Featuring a large memory capacity the Dräger Alcotest 6820 can record up to 5000 test results, and its graphic LCD backlit display provides easy to read, clear messages.
- CE marked and meets EN 15964 standards.
- Electrochemical sensor provides precise results and short response times.
- Hand-held compact design.
- Durable housing with high resistance to cold and moisture.
- IP54 protection rating.
- Easy to read large, backlit LCD display.
- Suitable for left and right-handed users.
- Large memory capacity records up to 5000 test results.
- Optical interface enables wireless data transmission to the Dräger mobile printer (not supplied).
- Supplied with two AA batteries.
- “Slide’n’click” mouthpieces snap fit into the holder.
- Mouthpiece design prevents breath sample manipulation.
- Able to perform 1500 breath tests on one set of batteries.