We offer the following drug and alcohol testing and awareness training sessions.
For pricing and more information, please contact us.
Drug and Alcohol Training Course for Managers and Supervisors
This half day (approx. 3 hours) training consists of a three hour session for up to 16 delegates.
Download and print details in PDF form.
The details are as follows:
The learning components
- The main drugs of choice and uk drug trends
- Drug impairment and how drugs will affect performance in different ways.
- The signs, symptoms and recognition of drug and alcohol use
- The four main drug groups
- Alcohol: the facts
- How to calculate alcohol decay rates
- Units of alcohol and recognising alcohol testing limits
- The legal status and classification of drugs
- Drug and alcohol from a health and safety perspective
- The signs and symptoms of alcohol dependency
Goals. By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of the physical and behavioural signs and symptoms
of drug and alcohol use
- Understand the effects of alcohol on working performance
- Know how to calculate alcohol decay rates
- Recognise patterns of behaviour that may indicate drug or alcohol use.
- Be able to recognise the main drugs of choice and the ways in which they are taken
This course can include subjects such as:
- Drug and alcohol testing in the workplace
- Using a sobriety test as a means to test for impairment
- What type of testing best suits your company
- Drug and alcohol addiction