We offer the following drug and alcohol testing and awareness training sessions.
For pricing and more information, please contact us.
This half day (approx. 3 hours) training consists of a three hour session for up to 16 delegates.
The details are as follows:
The learning components
- The main drugs of choice and uk drug trends
- Drug impairment and how drugs will affect performance in different ways.
- The signs, symptoms and recognition of drug and alcohol use
- The four main drug groups
- Alcohol: the facts
- How to calculate alcohol decay rates
- Units of alcohol and recognising alcohol testing limits
- The legal status and classification of drugs
- Drug and alcohol from a health and safety perspective
- The signs and symptoms of alcohol dependency
Goals. By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of the physical and behavioural signs and symptoms
of drug and alcohol use
- Understand the effects of alcohol on working performance
- Know how to calculate alcohol decay rates
- Recognise patterns of behaviour that may indicate drug or alcohol use.
- Be able to recognise the main drugs of choice and the ways in which they are taken
This course can include subjects such as:
- Drug and alcohol testing in the workplace
- Using a sobriety test as a means to test for impairment
- What type of testing best suits your company
- Drug and alcohol addiction